About this courseSkip About this course
You will explore data analysis within the context of business, education, healthcare, and government and we will explore different career paths within each.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Understand Data’s contexts and applications in specific industries and in organizational settings
- Practice common data analyst techniques while adapting for unique scenarios
- How to work with different types of data
- Try out different types of data analyst roles to see what data problems resonate
- Learn about where a Data Analyst career can go from this course and beyond
Module 2: Data Analysis for Business
Module 3: Data Analysis for Education
Module 4: Data Analysis for Healthcare
Module 5: Data Analysis for Government
Module 6: Careers for Data Analysts
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$99 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Frequently asked questions
Q: Do I need a Windows computer to complete the course?
A: No. You can complete the labs using a computer running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.