About this courseSkip About this course
Compilation Basics for Macroeconomic Statistics (CBMSx) is offered by the IMF with financial support from the Government of Japan.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Differentiate institutional units and sectors;
- Apply the concept of residence; Record in an integrated manner stocks and flows;
- Apply appropriate accounting rules; Classify financial instruments;
- Summarize the requirements and recommendations of the IMF's Data Standards Initiatives;
- and Evaluate macroeconomic inter-linkages.
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $25.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally