About this courseSkip About this course
The landscape for marketing (identifying and seizing opportunities for market growth) has changed dramatically over the past decade, making marketing decisions more confusing than ever before. Understanding how to quickly identify true customer needs and then apply the learnings to identify the right marketing approach for your company is critical if you are looking to launch and/or grow a business.
In this unique entrepreneurial marketing course, you will gain practical experience by learning how to design a customer-centric marketing campaign for your own business or for an organization that needs marketing support.
We will teach you how to better understand your customers’ needs and use this knowledge to develop and launch a marketing campaign that engages consumers and creates traction using the right marketing channels. Your campaign might be an integrated social media program, an event-driven workshop, a sales outreach initiative or something entirely different.
You will learn how to view the customer engagement experience through the eyes of your target market to effectively build a strong brand. Finally, you will learn how to evaluate and measure the success of your campaign to ensure you can either repeat successful marketing initiatives that worked or pivot when the campaign does not meet your business growth goals.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to use customer discovery tools to identify market needs, problems and opportunities
- Create customer profiles and personas that help you identify the right marketing channels to reach your customers
- Respond to evolving customer needs using personal, digital, social and mobile spheres
- Develop content and messaging that directly addresses consumer needs and drives brand excitement
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and milestones to measure the success of your campaign
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $49.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally