About this courseSkip About this course
The business landscape is continuously evolving. With each new digital technology, a new transformation wave hits. To be successful, you need to know how to navigate these changing landscapes and set a strategy that will help you achieve your goals.
Industry and market structures are changing and you and your organization need to adapt accordingly. In this course, you will learn how to navigate scenariosin which the map constantly changes, like when new digital technologies put existing systems out of balance. This course will help you value potential network transformations and identify a secure path to reach your business goals. We will address questions such as:
- How can you identify the main challenges for companies facing a digital transformation?
- How to formulate a strategy handling the challenges identified when facing a digital transformation
- How to know what kind of projects to go for, versus the ones to forgo.
- How torecognize when the timing for digital transformation is right.
This course will help you handle the above issues and provide the concrete tools and strategies to ensure continued success while delivering customer value in a new context.
This course is part of the Digital Transformation Professional Certificate program.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
• How to analyze and predict the future value network of your business
• How to evaluate and chose a future desired role and end state for your company or organization
• How to navigate in a future business environment and, create the necessary strategies to overcome critical challenges
• How to use the theories, models, and tools needed when re-positioning under uncertain conditions
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $129.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally