About this courseSkip About this course
Selling is one of the most crucial and oldest professions and it is an extremely marketable skill for most consulting, management and executive positions. In fact, for many careers in business, the starting point is sales. In this course you will get the chance to learn how to "sell" to senior executives in enterprises .
Do you think;
You could sell a $1,000,000 services deal to a team of experienced executives at a multinational corporation?
You could close an annual software contract for $50,000 to the founding team of a fast moving startup?
You can convince a C-level executive to make a purchase decision and choose your business
You have the communication skills that will enable you to sell your ideas, services, products, and most importantly yourself!
Over the duration of this course, enterprise selling, you will have opportunity to learn sales concepts like the sales cycle, buying process, and managing enterprise customers through a variety of lectures, case studies, and video role play analysis. There will be an opportunity to see the sales process in action, taking potential customers and converting them into enterprise accounts, enabling you to practice your skills to become a sales leader.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understanding of the role of marketing and how business unit decisions impact the marketing function
- Compare and contrast enterprise buyer behavior versus consumer buyer behavior
- Understand how enterprise buyer behavior and marketing plan decisions dictate the selling effort
- Understand the sales funnel concept and how opportunity management drives revenue
- Explain the processes of demand generation and customer acquisition
- Conduct prospecting exercises using industry-proven methodologies and cadences
- Understand the enterprise sales conversation framework
- Explain the keys to success in the first few minutes of a sales conversation
- Understand the various questioning & discovery methodologies
- Explain the keys to successfully presenting value proposition
- Explain the processes and methods for handling objections and gaining commitment
- Analyze and conduct enterprise sales conversations
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$149 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally