About this courseSkip About this course
This course introduces the fundamental concepts and tools used in modeling large-scale graphs and knowledge graphs. You will learn a spectrum of techniques used to build applications that use graphs and knowledge graphs. These techniques range from traditional data analysis and mining methods to the emerging deep learning and embedding approaches.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Explore large-scale networks with different structures and properties;
- Learn graph representations using advanced deep learning and embedding techniques;
- Utilize NLP fundamentals to build knowledge graphs;
- Use knowledge graphs in modern search applications;
- Model knowledge graphs using embedding methods.
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Graph Properties and Applications
- Module 3: Graph Representation Learning
- Module 4: Knowledge Graph Fundamentals and Construction
- Module 5: Knowledge Graph Inference and Applications
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Frequently asked questions
Do I need an Azure subscription to complete the course?
Yes. An Azure subscription is required to complete the hands-on labs in this course.
Will Microsoft provide a free Azure subscription for students in this course?
No, but you can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Azure, or engage in various Microsoft programs that include limited free access to Azure. You can sign up for a free Azure subscription only once, and a credit card may be required to authenticate your identity. Other conditions may also apply.
Do I need a Windows computer to complete the course?
No. You can complete the labs using a computer running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux