About this courseSkip About this course
Have you ever wondered what systems and processes might be in place for management to make certain financial decisions? Intrigued to know? Complete this course and learn about the important role of management information.
Introduction to management accounting will help develop your knowledge and understanding of providing basic management information to support planning and decision making in an organisation. Making the right decisions based on relevant information is critical to a business’s success.
This course is especially beneficial if you want to:
* Start a career in business, finance or accountancy
* Study business or finance at school or college
* Launch your own start-up
* Prepare for ACCA’s exam in Management Information (MA1)
You don’t need any prior knowledge of the subject – simply sign up and start learning straight away.
This course does not offer an edX certificate but you can earn a certificate by sitting the relevant ACCA exam.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
In this course you will acquire the knowledge and understanding on the key aspects of cost and management accounting that help to inform key decision making.
The syllabus for this course will cover the following:
* The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
* Source documents and coding
* Cost classification and measuring
* Recording costs