About this courseSkip About this course
In this course, you will learn the deficiencies within traditional Western Medicine and more effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.
You will learn about lifestyle medicine based treatments for the following chronic diseases:
• Prostate and Colorectal Cancer
• Multiple Sclerosis/Rheumatoid Arthritis/Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Fructose Intolerance/Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
• Depression/ Anxiety
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and PCOS Associated Infertility/ Anovulatory Bleeding
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
• Explain the difference in efficacies of traditional treatments vs. lifestyle based treatments
• Identify effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$179.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.