About this courseSkip About this course
Did you know your best opportunities for growth may not lie solely in developing new “blockbuster” products or services? They may instead be found by focusing on your existing best customers — and finding new customers with similar behavioral tendencies. Created by Professor Peter Fader, a world-renowned thought leader on marketing analytics and co-founder of Zodiac, a predictive analytics solution built on the breakthrough consumer behavior models developed by Professor Fader, this marketing course is designed to help you identify your most valuable customers and maximize their strategic value.
You might have the data and the technology to track your best customers, but how can you meaningfully differentiate them from the rest? How do you align your operations around them? And how do you create and sustain competitive advantages from such practices? In this course, you’ll radically rethink how you develop and implement customer-centric strategies that you can apply to your existing customers today. You’ll also gain valuable insights into how to apply performance metrics and rethink product development processes in order to meet the needs of your most valuable customers.
This course is part of Wharton's Digital Marketing Professional Certificate. For more information, see here.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Make an informed decision about whether, how, and when to invest in customer centricity
- Make the case for customer centricity in your organization
- Find a balance in your organization between customer-centric and product-centric efforts
- Decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer centricity
- Choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
Topics will include:
- Product Centricity versus Customer Centricity
- Customer Equity and Firm Valuation
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Managing Customers According to Value
- Acquisition and Retention Optimization