About this courseSkip About this course
In this introductory course you will learn the six critical elements of driving adoption of your Microsoft cloud services to deliver value to your company. This course is applicable to any size company and uses Office 365 and Microsoft Teams as the example service to create real world scenarios.
You will learn specifics about the critical elements in successful adoption planning and execution including:
- Structure of a service adoption team
- How to create service strategy & success measures
- Communication methods for training & service awareness
- Feedback & community management tools
- Technical readiness elements
The course is intended for training, communications or adoption staff as well as IT professionals that manage an Office 365 deployment.
Join the community of Office 365 Champions and Adoption Specialists at https://aka.ms/O365Champions to share your experience and learn from others who are driving adoption of cloud services.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Drive adoption of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams for your organization as example workloads in a cloud service adoption strategy.
- Write a collaboration and communications service strategy.
- Utilize the Outcomes Matrix to quantify and select success measures.
- Structure early adopter and champion programs.
- Work with technical talent to ensure service readiness and quality.
- Configure scalable user feedback methods.
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally