About this courseSkip About this course
Want to store and process data at scale? This data analysis course teaches you how to apply the power of the Azure cloud to big data using Azure Data Lake technologies.
Learn how to manage data in Azure Data Lake Store and run U-SQL jobs in Azure Data Lake Analytics to generate insights from structured and unstructured data sources.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Azure Data Lake technologies to store and process data using U-SQL jobs
- Create and use U-SQL catalog objects
- Extend your data processing scripts with custom C# code
- Monitor and optimize U-SQL jobs
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Module 2: Using a U-SQL Catalog
- Module 3: using C# Functions in U-SQL
- Module 4: Monitoring and Optimizing U-SQL Jobs
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally