About this courseSkip About this course
Want to capture and process real-time data in the cloud?
This data analysis course teaches you how to use Microsoft Azure technologies like Event Hubs, IoT Hubs, and Stream Analytics to build real-time Internet-of-Things (IoT) solutions at scale.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Capturing real-time data with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Processing real-time data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Aggregating data in temporal windows
- Monitoring streaming solutions in Azure
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Module 2: Using Azure Stream Analytics
- Module 3: Aggregating Data in Temporal Windows
- Module 4: Monitoring a Streaming Solution
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$99 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally