About this courseSkip About this course
In this course, we’ll review a transaction that the instructor, Jeff, worked on in his professional career. We will discuss international project finance in the context of working with multilateral banks and bilateral banks in an international environment that entails a lot of political and/or currency risk.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnership Professional Certificate program.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Recognize the key political and currency risks in project finance.
- Identify each step in a hypothetical Greenfield project from conception to financial completion.
- Recognize the key decision points at each stage in a project timeline.
- Understand the source and purpose of each item on a lender's term sheet.
- Recognize the effect of external market factors on the success of the project financing phase.
- Lesson 1: Nicaragua Canal
- Lesson 2: Comsigua Case Study - Case Study N
- Lesson 3: Comsigua Case Study - Case Study O
- Lesson 4: Wrap Up