About this courseSkip About this course
In this course, you will learn the how to use SOF to prepare your deployment of Skype for Business. We will demonstrate how to use the worksheets and preparation materials, so you can maximize your Skype for Business deployment readiness.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Describe the phases and stages of the Skype Operation Framework.
- Describe the various deployment scenarios in Skype Operation Framework.
- Determine the appropriate stakeholders and their roles in deploying Skype for Business.
- Describe Office 365 ProPLus deployment strategies.
- Determine infrastructure and call quality health where Skype for Business is to be deployed.
- Conduct workshops that determine deployment guidance and support client migration.
- Create a site rollout and migration plan.
- Describe the daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks of Skype for Business.
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally