About this courseSkip About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Front-End Web Development.
Have you heard about Node.js, the Node Package Manager or Bower? Perhaps you’ve wanted to dive into some open source tooling for your Web development projects.
This computer science course focuses on some of the current open source tools and technologies available today for Web developers. In the five modules of this course, you will learn how to use Node.js and the NPM along with other tools like Chalk, Angular, Bootstrap and Font Awesome.
Topics covered include:
- Yeoman and its dependencies in the context of creating an Angular application;
- Testing code with a focus on jsLint and unit testing with Karma;
- Node.js and the NPM and how to use Minify and Sass;
- Configuration and touring tools such as Karma unit tests, Angular providers and routing.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Node.js and Node Package Manager
- Angular and Bootstrap
- Minify and Sass
- Angular routing and providers
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally