About this courseSkip About this course
This course can help you:
- Improve your skills in implementing a networking infrastructure.
- Decide if a career in IT is for you.
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration.
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
This course is a follow-on to INF214x, Basic Networking.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to configure and manage remote access technologies such as VPN, Web Application Proxy, and Routing.
- How configure and manage Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- How to manage a virtualized network infrastructure using Software Defined Networking (SDN).
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally