Lo que aprenderás
- Practical skills for hardware tuning, like Arduino, ESP32 and Raspberry Pi.
- Programming skills for IoT application development.
- Basic principles of data collection and storing.
- Guidelines for data security and privacy with demonstration of popular cases.
- Practice in Robot Operating System and it’s connection with OpenHAB for home automation.
- Decentralized IoT solutions or IoT without infrastructure.
You will start from the basic tools of the Internet of Things technology and will finish with a high-level programming. During this program you will work on IoT projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP32 hardware.
At first part of the program we’ll focus on the IoT basics, like:
- Definition of IoT devices with use cases and scenarios for IoT;
- IoT hardware design including Arduino and Espressif SoCs;
- IoT sensors and actuators, their connectivity and its programmatic control;
- Programming in C++ general and specific for aforementioned SoCs;
- IP networking principles for Espressif SoCs.
The second part is about programming solutions and include several topics:
- IoT network topologies including star and mesh, device to device, device to gateway and device to cloud;
- 6LoWPan and its relation to IPv4 and IPv6;
- General information about Bluetooth Scatternet and Bluetooth Mesh (5.0) network topologies;
- Cellular communication principles and their use in IoT solutions;
- Information about hardware and operating systems for Raspberry Pi platform;
- Programming (including GPIO and interfacing sensors and actuators) in Python for Raspberry Pi under Raspbian OS. This includes basic information on OS installation and development environment configuration.
And the last part is about high-level IoT development, like:
- IoT security and privacy guideline;
- Several cases of how to find and fix vulnerabilities;
- Robot Operating System programming introduction;
- OpenHAB as a common interface for home automatization and IoT;
- Peer-to-peer device communication.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en IoT: from hardware to practice de ITMOx
- 4–5 horas por semana durante 8 semanas
If you have no idea what is IoT and how to start your adventure with IoT, programming and networking, keep studying. This course is a painless introduction to the IoT technology.
- 4–5 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
In this course students will learn about specific IoT networking protocols and Fog devices programming, here Raspberry Pi, in Python and C# languages.
- 4–5 horas por semana durante 5 semanas
Data management and its security and privacy is an important topic for IoT. Development of the common solutions with the same vulnerabilities creating a new challenge!
- IoT market is growing fast. According to Business Insider the IoT will result in $1.7 trillion in value added to the global economy and the number of connected devices is more than 20 billion in 2019.
- Forbes estimating that Smart Cities, Connected Industry and Connected Buildings are the top three IoT projects in progress. But Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Logistics, Drones, Automotive spheres already on the way of IoT implementation.
- Average annual salary for IoT skill is $100k according a Payscale.com.
Conoce a tus instructores
Expertos de ITMOx comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
Today's modern era is built on the digital world and the connectivity that it brings to devices. Just about every device we come into contact with in our daily lives, from cars to credit cards, is increasingly more connected; not just to the Internet, but also to one another. Students who learn IoT and connectivity today, are those who will be engineering the tomorrow.