What you will learn
- Consumer behavior and positioning strategies
- Analytical tools used to assess marketing strategies
- New technologies as it applies to marketing
- Social media and value creation
- Market segmentation, target marketing & promotion
- Pricing strategies
- Integrated marketing and value communication
From community organizations to global corporations, marketing is a critical component to be successful. The best ideas, products, and solutions can only make an impact if they can reach the right audience, at the right time.
This introductory program, comprised of 3 courses and a final exam, is for those looking to build a solid foundation in marketing techniques that they can apply in their careers. Whether you are already involved in marketing operations and looking for a refresher or thinking about making a career move, understanding how to craft your message and connect it with your audience is a critical skill needed in today’s ever-changing world.
With the successful completion of this program, passing all courses with a 70% or better via the verified (paid) track, you’ll not only receive a certificate highlighting your achievement, but also have the option to collect real college credit (included in the price!) that you can count towards a pursuit of a bachelor’s degree.
No prerequisites required or previous marketing experience needed to participate.
Courses in this program
DoaneX's Marketing Essentials MicroBachelors Program
- 7–9 hours per week, for 4 weeks
Explore topics focusing on the historical development of marketing as well as the effects that global trade and technology has on marketing practices and operations.
- Learners will need to complete and pass the 3 marketing courses with a 70% or higher and then pass and complete the Final Proctored exam with a passing percentage of 70% or higher.
Meet your instructor
Experts from DoaneX committed to teaching online learning