Full Time Professor at Riga Technical University
Areas of expertise
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Mobile and autonomous robotic systems
- Data analysis and modelling
- J.Durst Phillip, W.Gray, A.Nikitenko, J.Caetano, M.Trentini, R.King, A framework for predicting the mission-specific performance of autonomous unmanned systems, In Proceedings of Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2014), 2014, IEEE, pp 1962 – 1969
- E.Urtans, A.Nikitenko, Active infrared markers for augmented and virtual reality, In proceedings of 15th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development, 2016, pp. 1018 - 1029. ISSN 1691-5976.
- A. Nikitenko, E. Lavendelis, M. Ekmanis, and R. Rumba, Task Allocation Methods for Homogeneous Multi-Robot Systems: Feed Pushing Case Study, Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2018, Vol. 52, No. 5, pp. 371–381. ISSN 0146-4116, Allerton Press, Inc., 2018
Agris Nikitenko is full professor in Riga Technical University , Department of artificial intelligence and systems engineering and dean of Faculty of computer science and information technology. He received his PhD in Computer science in 2006 addressing autonomy in mobile robotic systems.
Courses and Programs taught by Agris Nikitenko
1 course in a series