Richard C. Shipley Professor of Information Systems at Boston University
Areas of expertise
- - Online reputation and online reviews
- - Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce
- - Data Science
- Credit Scoring with Social Network Data. Yanhao Wei, Pinar Yildirim, Christophe Van den Bulte and C. Dellarocas. Marketing Science, 2016.
- The Sound of Silence in Online Feedback: Estimating Trading Risks in the Presence of Reporting Bias. C. Dellarocas and C. A. Wood. Management Science 54 (3), 2008.
- Exploring the Value of Online Product Reviews in Forecasting Sales: The Case of Motion Pictures. C. Dellarocas, M. Zhang and N. F. Awad. Journal of Interactive Marketing 21 (4), 2007.
Chris is Richard C. Shipley Professor of Information Systems at the Questrom School of Business and Associate Provost for Digital Learning & Innovation at Boston University. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from MIT in 1996 and his Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens, Greece in 1989.