1. G. R. Chandra Mouli, P. Bauer, and M. Zeman, “System design for a solar powered electric vehicle charging station for workplaces,” Appl. Energy, vol. 168, pp. 434–443, Apr. 2016.
2. G. R. Chandra Mouli, J. Schijffelen, P. Bauer, and M. Zeman, “Design and Comparison of a 10kW Interleaved Boost Converter for PV Application Using Si and SiC Devices,” IEEE J. Emerg. Sel. Top. Power Electron., vol. 5, issue 2, pp. 610-623, 2016
3. D. van der Meer, G. R. Chandra Mouli, G. Morales-Espana, L. Ramirez Elizondo, and P. Bauer, “Energy Management System with PV Power Forecast to Optimally Charge EVs at the Workplace,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2016
4. G. R. Chandra Mouli, R. Baldick, M.Kefayati, and P. Bauer, “Integrated PV Charging of EV Fleet Based on Dynamic Prices, V2G and Offer of Reserves”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids, 2017
5. G. R. Chandra Mouli, P. Bauer, T. Wijekoon, A. Panosyan, and E.–M. Barthlein, “Design of a Power–Electronic–Assisted OLTC for Grid Voltage Regulation,” IEEE Trans. Power Deliv., vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 1086–1095, Jun. 2015.
Gautham Ram received his Bachelors and Masters in Electrical Engineering from the National Institute of Technology-Trichy, India (Gold medal) and the Delft University of Technology, Netherlands (cum laude) in 2011 and 2013, respectively. He worked in collaboration with GE Global Research Munich for his master thesis on power electronic based voltage regulators. From 2013-17, he was a PhD researcher at the Delft University where he co-developed a bi-directional smart charger for electric vehicles that is powered by solar energy. From October 2017, he is a postdoctoral researcher at the Delft University working on several projects related to electric mobility. Areas of Expertise: Power electronics, Energy storage, PV systems, power converters for EV charging and grid integration of distributed generation.