Professor at the Department of International Studies, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at The University of Tokyo
Areas of expertise
- Group decision-making
- Infrastructure systems management
- Safeguard policy for development projects
- Horita M and Koizumi H (eds), 2009, Innovations in Collaborative Urban Regeneration, Springer, 2009.
- Kawamata, K and Horita, M, 2014, Applying Matching Strategies in Climate Change Negotiations, Group Decision and Negotiation, 23, 401-419.
- Nagayama, D and Horita, M, 2014, A network game analysis of strategic interactions in the international trade of Russian natural gas through Ukraine and Belarus, Energy Economics, 43, May 2014, 89-101.
Masahide Horita is currently Professor at the Department of International Studies, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo. He received his PhD from the London School of Economics in 1999 and subsequently worked at Durham Business School as Senior Research Associate until he moved to the University of Tokyo in October, 2000.