Co-Founder & CEO at High Conflict Institute
Areas of expertise
- High-conflict disputes
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- High conflict divorce & co-parenting
- Communicating with high conflict personalities
- Dating Radar with co-author Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esq.
- The High-Conflict Co-Parenting Survival Guide with Andrea LaRochelle
- Bait & Switch
Megan Hunter, MBA, is an expert and educator in the area of high-conflict legal disputes and relationships. She is CEO and co-founder of the High Conflict Institute with Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esq. who developed the high conflict personality theory. She is also the founder and publisher at Unhooked Media, a media company focused on high-conflict disputes and complicated relationships. Megan has trained legal, mental health, business, leadership groups, universities and other professionals across the United States, Canada, South Africa, Israel and Australia. She has strong policy and judicial training experience during her tenure at the Arizona Supreme Court, Administrative Office of the Courts, and five years’ service to the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners.