OLC and SURR
Pedagogy & E-Course Experience design
- Sheila Jagannathan, Head Open Learning Campus, World Bank
Learning Materials Design:
- Perinaz Bhada-Tata (Ecourse design, Consultant, World Bank)
- Philip Karp (World Bank)
- Silpa Kaza (World Bank)
- Frank van Worden (World Bank)
- Peter D. Ellis (World Bank)
- Kremena Ionkova (World Bank)
- Marcus Lee (World Bank, Jakarta)
- A.S. Harinath (World Bank, New Delhi)
The learning materials are based on two flagships prepared by the World Bank’s Urban, Rural & Social Development Global Practice:
2018. Kaza, S., L. Yao, P. Bhada-Tata, and F. van Woerden. 2018. What a Waste 2.0 - A Global Snapshot of Solid Waste Management to 2050. Urban Development Series. World Bank Group.
2018. Municipal Solid Waste Management - A Roadmap for Reform for Policy Makers. World Bank and Tokyo Distance Learning Center (TDLC).