Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering at University of Connecticut
Areas of expertise
- Modeling intelligent features (adaptation and robustnesss) of biological systems
- Digital microfluidics/bioMEMS (biological MicroElectroMechanical Systems)
- Yong-Jun Shin, Ali H. Sayed, Brandon Hencey, Steven M. Lipkin, Xiling Shen (2013), “Post-translational Regulation Enables Robust p53 Regulation“, BMC Systems Biology, 7:83.
- Yong-Jun Shin, Ali H. Sayed, Xiling Shen (2012), “Adaptive Models for Gene Networks“, PLOS ONE 7(2): e31657.
- Yong-Jun Shin, Leonidas Bleris (2010), “Linear Control Theory for Gene Network Modeling“, PLOS ONE 5(9): e12785.
- Yong-Jun Shin, Mehrdad Nourani (2010), “Statecharts for Gene Network Modeling”, PLOS ONE 5(2): e9376.
- Yong-Jun Shin, Jeong-Bong Lee (2010), “Machine Vision for Digital Microfluidics”, American Institute of Physics (API) Review of Scientific Instruments, 81:014302
Yong-Jun Shin is an Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering at the University of Connecticut. He received his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Texas at Dallas in 2010 and his M.D. from the Seoul National University College of Medicine.
Courses and Programs taught by Yong-Jun Shin
Check back later for new courses!Browse all courses and programs