What you will learn
- Lead a more informed life, with greater insight into the psychological theories and principles that influence your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors on a daily basis.
- Compare and contrast the development of sex and gender over the lifespan.
- Explain the development of the components of sexual orientation over the lifespan.
- Apply research in positive psychology to your own well-being and happiness.
- Make and interpret decisions based on cognitive and social psychological research.
3 skill-building courses
Progress at your own speed
2 - 5 hours per week
Discounted price: $375.30
For the full program experience
Courses in this program
APA's Psychology in Action Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook