What you will learn
- How to identify a successful merger or acquisition opportunity
- How to structure a variety of M&A deals resulting from different circumstances
- Regulations concerning mergers & acquisitions
- How to model and utilize free cash flow for capital budgeting and evaluation and integration of acquisitions
- Accounting for mergers & acquisitions
Courses in this program
NYIF's Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Professional Certificate
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from New York Institute of Finance (NYIF)
I attended the NYIF M&A professional certificate program to experience the course first-hand before recommending it to my team. Three critical components contributed to my positive experience: the quality of the material provided, with lots of practical cases, the impressive curricula of the trainers as well as the opportunity to network with like-minded people through the NYIF membership program. The M&A Professional Certificate will provide my team with the required level of knowledge and understanding to be able to effectively support the business planning/cash flow modeling and due diligence involved in any M&A activities.
Arab Moltaqa Investments
The key benefit of these courses is getting very clear road mapping for M&As on The Sell Side and The Buy Side.