About this courseSkip About this course
Finally, you will present a project report to demonstrate the validity of your model and your proficiency in the field of deep learning.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Determine what kind of Deep Learning method to use in which situation
- Know how to build a Deep Learning model to solve a real problem
- Master the process of creating a Deep Learning pipeline
- Apply knowledge of Deep Learning to improve models using real data
- Demonstrate ability to present and communicate outcomes of Deep Learning projects
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.