What you will learn
- Web server basics
- HTTP and web routing
- SQL basics
- Database querying with SQLite
- Azure deployment
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Entry-Level Software Development.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between front-end and back-end within the context of web app development
- Create a back-end web server using Node.js
- Understand the uses and types of databases and DBMSs
- Construct SQL queries to perform CRUD operations on a database
- Deploy a web app on Azure
Before you start
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Dec 12, 2018