Before you start
What you will learn
What you’ll learn:
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Active Directory B2C
- SQL Azure
- Azure Search
- Week 1: Angular on Azure In this module, students will create a new Angular application with a .NET Core backend that runs on Azure as an App Service Web App.
- Week 2: Cognitive Services In this module, students will use cognitive services to enable their application to search, download and store images from Bing based on a search term.
- Week 3: Securing Your App In this module, students will secure their application using Active Directory B2C.
- Week 4: Data Storage In this module, students will configure a SQL Azure Database and expose their data through a Web API.
- Week 5: Azure Search Service In this module, students will integrate Azure Search into their application.
Want to give your apps the power of the cloud? Roll up your sleeves for a fast-paced, hands-on tour of several cloud-powered features in Azure, and learn how to integrate Azure services within a single web app.
As you work with the experts through an easy-to-follow scenario, start by creating a web app using Angular and .NET Core. Then, integrate Bing Search to find and retrieve images to display on your site. Ready for artificial intelligence (AI)? Use Azure Cognitive Services Computer Vision to analyze and detect the objects within the images you found. Plus, use SQL Azure to store your metadata in a scalable database, retrieve the data, and display it using .NET Core Web API and Entity Framework Core.
Complete the scenario with Azure Search for quick retrieval of images based on your own search terms. Finally, use Azure Active Directory B2C to enable secure access to your stored images and to protect the entire application.