About this course
TensorFlow is one of the best libraries to implement deep learning. TensorFlow is a software library for numerical computation of mathematical expressional, using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) that flow between them. It was created by Google and tailored for Machine Learning. In fact, it is being widely used to develop solutions with Deep Learning.
In this TensorFlow course, you will learn the basic concepts of TensorFlow, the main functions, operations and the execution pipeline. Starting with a simple “Hello Word” example, throughout the course you will be able to see how TensorFlow can be used in curve fitting, regression, classification and minimization of error functions.
This concept is then explored in the Deep Learning world. You will learn how to apply TensorFlow for backpropagation to tune the weights and biases while the Neural Networks are being trained. Finally, the course covers different types of Deep Architectures, such as Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Networks and Autoencoders.
What you'll learn
- Explain foundational TensorFlow concepts such as the main functions, operations and the execution pipelines.
- Describe how TensorFlow can be used in curve fitting, regression, classification and minimization of error functions.
- Understand different types of Deep Architectures, such as Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Networks and Autoencoders.
- Apply TensorFlow for backpropagation to tune the weights and biases while the Neural Networks are being trained.
* HelloWorld with TensorFlow
* Linear Regression
* Nonlinear Regression
* Logistic Regression
Module 2 – Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
* CNN Application
* Understanding CNNs
Module 3 – Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
* Intro to RNN Model
* Long Short-Term memory (LSTM)
Module 4 - Restricted Boltzmann Machine
* Restricted Boltzmann Machine
* Collaborative Filtering with RBM
Module 5 - Autoencoders
* Introduction to Autoencoders and Applications
* Deep Belief Network
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.