There is one session available:
There is one session available:
Deep Learning with Tensorflow
About this courseSkip About this course
Please Note: Learners who successfully complete this IBM course can earn a skill badge — a detailed, verifiable and digital credential that profiles the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired in this course. Enroll to learn more, complete the course and claim your badge!
Traditional neural networks rely on shallow nets, composed of one input, one hidden layer and one output layer. Deep-learning networks are distinguished from these ordinary neural networks having more hidden layers, or so-called more depth. These kind of nets are capable of discovering hidden structures withinunlabeled and unstructured data (i.e. images, sound, and text), which consitutes the vast majority of data in the world.
TensorFlow is one of the best libraries to implement deep learning. TensorFlow is a software library for numerical computation of mathematical expressional, using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) that flow between them. It was created by Google and tailored for Machine Learning. In fact, it is being widely used to develop solutions with Deep Learning.
In this TensorFlow course, you will learn the basic concepts of TensorFlow, the main functions, operations and the execution pipeline. Starting with a simple “Hello Word” example, throughout the course you will be able to see how TensorFlow can be used in curve fitting, regression, classification and minimization of error functions.
This concept is then explored in the Deep Learning world. You will learn how to apply TensorFlow for backpropagation to tune the weights and biases while the Neural Networks are being trained. Finally, the course covers different types of Deep Architectures, such as Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Networks and Autoencoders.
At a glance
- Institution: IBM
- Subject: Data Analysis & Statistics
- Level: Intermediate
- Python & Jupyter notebooks
- Machine Learning concepts
- Deep Learning concepts
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Deep Learning
- Associated skills: Numerical Analysis, Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Unstructured Data, Dataflow, Curve Fitting, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Nodes (Networking)
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Explain foundational TensorFlow concepts such as the main functions, operations and the execution pipelines.
- Describe how TensorFlow can be used in curve fitting, regression, classification and minimization of error functions.
- Understand different types of Deep Architectures, such as Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Networks and Autoencoders.
- Apply TensorFlow for backpropagation to tune the weights and biases while the Neural Networks are being trained.
Module 1 – Introduction to TensorFlow
HelloWorld with TensorFlow
Module 2 – Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
Module 3 – Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
Intro to RNN Model
Long Short-Term memory (LSTM)
Module 4 - Restricted Boltzmann Machine
Restricted Boltzmann Machine
Collaborative Filtering with RBM
Module 5 - Autoencoders
Introduction to Autoencoders and Applications
* Deep Belief Network