Before you start
• Building data processing pipelines with Azure Data Factory
• Building real-time data processing solutions with Azure Stream Analytics
Learning on edX
In this instructor-paced course, plan to complete the course within the defined time period.
What you will learn
- How to create predictive web services with Azure Machine Learning
- How to work with big data sources in Azure Machine Learning
- How to integrate Azure Machine Learning into big data batch processing pipelines
- How to integrate Azure Machine Learning into real-time big data processing solutions
Module 2: Building Predictive Models with Azure Machine Learning
Module 3: Operationalizing Machine Learning Models
Module 4: Using Azure Machine Learning in Big Data Solutions
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data and Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science.
The past can often be the key to predicting the future. Big data from historical sources is a valuable resource for identifying trends and building machine learning models that apply statistical patterns and predict future outcomes.
This course introduces Azure Machine Learning, and explores techniques and considerations for using it to build models from big data sources, and to integrate predictive insights into big data processing workflows.
edX offers financial assistance for learners who want to earn Verified Certificates but who may not be able to pay the fee. To apply for financial assistance, enroll in the course, then follow this link to complete an application for assistance.