About this courseSkip About this course
Has the introduction of digital technology made the old theories for business development and marketing obsolete? These tried and true theories, processes and methods are still valued, but they are now turbocharged. Technology has enabled businesses to leverage more opportunities and it's important to understand how you can take advantage of these developments.
This course will not offer a complete overview of all the latest digital marketing technologies, but ratherhelp you understand a general approach to the subject on a strategic level. With that understanding, you will find it easier to navigate the landscape of evolving tools and get the highest business development and marketingvalue. You will learn about new possibilities for business development and marketing and how to utilize them as a strategic tool foryour company's digital transformation.
This course is part of the Digital Transformation Professional Certificate program.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Essential business development and marketing approaches and how they are boosted and changed by digital technology
- How to perform business development in a digital environment
- How to increase efficiency and precision in business development and marketing processes
- How to use business development and marketing as a strategic tool for repositioning your company in a digital landscape.
- How to use the theories, models, and tools needed for business development and marketing in a fast-changing business landscape
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$129 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally