There is one session available:
Effective Business Communication
About this courseSkip About this course
Short of breathing, the one activity that humans engage in the most is communication. In a business scenario, communication not only helps us share our thoughts but is essential in getting our work done and becoming more successful.
In a business scenario, communication includes written letters, summaries, and emails. Clear communication skills are needed for impactful oral presentations in front of an audience. Even everydaypracticeslike participating in meetings and managing interpersonal communication are key to achieving long and short-term business goals.
This course will help you improve these communications skills by exploring the inherent challenges and providing techniques to help overcome hurdles.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How communication works and why it is important
- The barriers, challenges, and frameworksofbusiness communication
- Methods for speaking and presenting with confidence
- How to share views in a professional setting
- Techniques for writing crisp and professional business documents
- How to interact in one-on-one or group meetings