About this courseSkip About this course
The target audience is any developer who wishes to learn how some of the more advanced capabilities of Azure Cloud Services can enhance their applications.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Create an Azure Active Directory with Users and Groups.
- Register an application as an Azure AD user.
- Implement authentication of Azure AD users.
- Implement authorization of Azure AD users.
- Create and configure Azure storage services.
- Migrate app data to Azure SQL
- Store image data in Azure Blob Storage
- Apply AI sentiment analysis to text content
- Implement image analysis using AI Computer Vision
- Create an Intelligent FAQ using Azure Cognitive Services
- Implementing Azure Functions within an app
- Implementing Docker Components within an app
- Lab 1: Configure an Azure Active Directory Implementation.
- Lab 2: Implement AAD Authorization in Your Application.
- Lab 1: Migrate Your App Data to Azure SQL
- Lab 2: Store Your Image Data in Azure Blob Storage
- Lab 1: Apply AI Sentiment Analysis to Message Content
- Lab 2: Implement Image Analysis using AI Computer Vision
- Lab 3: Add an Intelligent FAQ
- Lab 1: Implementing Azure Functions
- Lab 2: Implementing Docker Components
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally