There is one session available:
Healthcare Organization and Delivery Models
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is part of the Healthcare Administration MicroMasters program which consists of 7 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Delivery system reform and disruptive innovation are the key leadership topics in healthcare. Understanding organizations and current delivery systems help leaders understand why there are poor outcomes and the need to change. Exposure to other, more efficient and cost-effective systems in all parts of the world allows the opportunity for learners to incorporate these ideas into the next iteration of their own healthcare delivery.
Learners who take this course will be able to analyze the structures of the U.S. and other global healthcare systems and how healthcare is delivered worldwide, their impact on health outcomes, and comparative analysis.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroMasters® Program in Healthcare Administration
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to analyze the structure of the United States healthcare system and other global healthcare systems to provide a comparative analysis of their strength and weaknesses.
- How tocompare healthcare delivery systems across the globe to make recommendations for disruptive innovation and healthcare system reform.
- How to examine healthcare delivery systems role on patient health outcomes.
- How to formulate a plan to incorporate innovation into high performing healthcare delivery systems.