About this course
In this course, we will explore high-conflict behaviours and provide you with some strategies and skills for handling them in legal disputes and business settings. Guided by real-world examples, you will gain an understanding of the causes and impacts of high-conflict behaviour, and learn effective responses in high-conflict situations. The course will assist you in further developing your skills in conflict resolution and problem-solving.
This course is aimed at anyone who may encounter high-conflict behaviours in a wide range of situations, particularly in a business or legal setting, including:
- Lawyers or students studying law
- Business owners
- HR professionals
- Health and medical practitioners.
What you'll learn
- Categorise common high-conflict behaviours.
- Describe common high-conflict behaviours.
- Outline causes and impacts of high-conflict behaviours.
- Explain how an individual could effectively respond to a high-conflict situation.
- Develop responses to deal with high-conflict situations.
- Defining high conflict
- Recognising high-conflict behaviours
- When do unmanaged emotions become high-conflict?
- How does high-conflict behaviour affect the workplace, the individual and others?
- Predictive behaviour patterns of high-conflict people
- De-escalating and responding to high conflict
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $49.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally