There is one session available:
Introduction to Psychological Research Methods
About this courseSkip About this course
Do we really only use 10% of our brain? How can we answer questions like this? We shouldn't just rely on our intuition, because unfortunately that can sometimes give us the incorrect answer.
In this psychology course, learn how psychological research is conducted, how to analyze the findings and results and effectively write a research report.
An understanding of psychological research methods allows us to test questions systematically and report the findings of our research so that others can critically evaluate the validity of our conclusions.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- The logic behind psychological research
- Some common research designs and why we choose them
- How to read and critically evaluate a research report
- How to report the findings of research clearly