What you will learn
- How to use the JSX syntax to create React Elements
- How to build React applications using React Components
- How to manage the state and lifecycle methods of React Components
- How to build lists and forms using React Components
Developers love ReactJS because it highly performant and renders changes almost instantly. The best part about ReactJS is that it is a relatively small framework and does not take too much time to learn!
Starting with the basics of JSX syntax, this course will teach you how to model UI components using React Components. By the end you should be able to manage the state and life cycle of React Components and use them to dynamically generate lists and forms.
Before you start
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Jan 17, 2019