About this courseSkip About this course
Small and medium businesses account for 58% of data breaches with an average loss of $200,000 per incident.
Don't allow your business to suffer catastrophic financial losses. Learn about Check Point's exclusive cost-effective network security solution for small and medium sized businesses in this course.
Become proficient in:
- Initial configuration
- Network deployment
- Security Policy
- Monitoring user and network activity
- Identifying and mitigating security events
Check Point's Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances are high performance, integrated devices offering optional WiFi and LTE support. Standard Check Point Network Security features such as Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus, Application Control, URL Filtering, Email Security, and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection are supported.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
This course includes these modules:
- What's new with the Small/Medium Business (SMB) solution
- Standalone deployment procedures
- Managing logging and monitoring
- SMB product features and functionality
- Clustering for high availability
- Deploying HTTPS-SSL inspection to secure Web transactions
- Implementing central management of SMB deployments
- Advanced zero-day malware protection using threat emulation
- Remote administration via the Security Management Portal (SMP)
- Simplify deployment and management using Zero Touch and Reach My Device
- Managing VPN connections and certificate authentication
- Using the Watchtower mobile app with your SMB deployment
- Enabling and securing VoIP communications
- Mitigating Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks
- Leveraging Check Point cloud services and SD-WAN
- Automation using the Application Programming Interface (API)
- How to diagnose and troubleshoot errors and other issues
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$149 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.