About this courseSkip About this course
Do you have the skills to be an effective project manager in a global market?
This course focuses on leadership and management competencies, along with the ways that different organizational cultures can influence project management.
In this course, you’ll learn the personal and performance competencies required of project managers. You’ll also explore organizational culture and see how a team’s dynamics affect a project. Finally, you’ll delve into team composition and communications, as well as the links between organizational change management and readiness.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify personal and performance competencies for project management
- Build a plan for developing required project management competencies
- Analyze how team dynamics and culture can influence a project
- Link organizational change management to customer service and delivery readiness
- Comprehend strategies for managing distributed team projects
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$199 USD
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
edX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally