There is one session available:
Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement Capstone
About this courseSkip About this course
This capstone course will feature knowledge, disposition, and performance assessments that examine growth along dimensions critical to the effective leadership of educational innovation and improvement.
Learners will apply knowledge and principles of ambitious instruction, logics of innovation, improvement science, and exemplary cases to case studies of large-scale, practice-focused innovation. In doing so, they will identify and explain strengths in these innovations. They will also identify problems and challenges faced by these initiatives and, then, propose means of organizing and managing in response to those problems and challenges.
This course is part of the Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement MicroMasters Program offered by MichiganX.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- MicroMasters® Program in Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Applications of improvement science
- Knowledge of strategies for leading educational innovation and improvement
- Dispositions essential to organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
- Capabilities to construct research-based solutions to core challenges that arise in organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
Lesson 1: Assessment 1:
Knowledge of Educational Innovation and Improvement
Lesson 2: Assessment 2:
Dispositions toward Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
Lesson 3: Assessment 3:
Capabilities for Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement