What you will learn
- Price Analytics
- Promotion Analytics
- How to allocate marketing budgets over multiple campaigns
- Exclusive Content for Verified Learners:
- Exclusive how-to videos on applying the R programming language to analytics. Many companies, such as Facebook and Google, use R for analytics, so it is a language you need to know.
- Exclusive discussions just for verified learners on the use of R in analytics.
In this marketing course, you will learn how to price your offerings, as well as how to allocate your scarce marketing budget among different promotion vehicles to maximize their overall impact in the organization.
You will also learn how to select prices to maximize profits or fulfill other specific company objectives.
This course is taught by Stephan Sorger who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com and NASA. He has also taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to immediately see practical benefits in the workplace. Analytics-based marketing is increasingly important in determining a company’s spending and ROI. Many entry-level positions in marketing now require some basic level of knowledge in this rapidly growing field.
Before you start
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Mar 20, 2019
Meet Your Instructors
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.