Before you start
- No prerequisites
What you will learn
- Marketing methods to help you identify successful strategies and tactics
- How to apply marketing frameworks to real-world business problems
- How to create strategic, research-based marketing plans
- How marketing skill sets support your role as a successful mananger/leader
In this course, you'll learn to:
- Identify target customers and analyze and understand their needs and desires.
- Define your offering's value proposition and positioning.
- Identify the right target customer segment, and create a go-to-market strategy and integrated marketing campaign
- Define key performance indicators and analyze the results.
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.