About this courseSkip About this course
The DevOps capstone project will provide a hands on lab environment which will validate the skills and knowledge you have learned by taking the DevOps course series.
You will be provided with a series of tasks based around core subject areas covered in the Microsoft Professional Program, that you must build out and complete.
The tasks will cover areas such as automating infrastructure deployment using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates, configuring and implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment scenarios in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), as well as implementing testing and application monitoring approaches and solutions.
Successful completion of the tasks will result in a pass grade in the validated labs.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Automating Infrastructure using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- Implementing Continuous Integration solutions
- Implementing continuous delivery and continuous deployment solutions with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Implementing Testing solutions such as Unit Tests and Testing in Production
- Implementing Application Monitoring solutions using Application Insights
The DevOps Capstone Project contains:
- Use ARM templates to deploy and configure Infrastructure in Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Implement Continuous Integration solution using Visual Studio Team services (VSTS)
- Continuous deployment
- Implement Continuous Deployment solution using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Implement Unit tests
- Implement Testing in Production
- Application Monitoring
- Implement application monitoring solution using Application Insights
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally