About this course
Along the way, you’ll be introduced to working with Azure cloud technologies. As you’re introduced to the different parts of the curriculum, you’ll get a feel for how Azure’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering is organized into compute, networking, and storage pillars. And how Platform as a Service (PaaS) service capabilities can be built on top of the infrastructure.
Understanding these pillars is going to help you in basic deployment and management operations. In addition to being able to provision compute, networking, and storage resources, you’ll learn how to scale workloads efficiently and to automate application management tasks and other important administrative functions like security, back up, replication, and migration from an on-premises environment to the cloud.
While Azure as a cloud platform is large in scope, by the end of this course, you should have a good sense of how the individual courses in the curriculum map to the platform and fit within the Azure cloud administrator role.
What you'll learn
- How the Microsoft Cloud Administration curriculum works
- How to navigate the curriculum, plan your course schedule, and submit required components for grades
- Get a basic introduction to the Microsoft Azure platform
- Take a virtual tour of a Microsoft Azure data center
- Get an overview of the tools you’ll need for the curriculum, like Azure PowerShell and Azure command line interface (CLI)
- Take a short quiz to ensure that you’re ready to start your learning journey
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally