About this courseSkip About this course
Knowing how to administer the background of SharePoint Online, such as security permissions, establishing site collections for your site collection administrators, working with search settings is pivotal in any organization looking to leverage the power of SharePoint Online.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Understanding how architecture works
- Establishing Site collections
- Establishing User Permissions
- Working with Search and maximizing its value
- Working with productivity features to maximize the collaboration as needed for an organization.
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain$99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally