What you will learn
- Creating data workflows with Azure Data Factory
- Scheduling data pipelines to orchestrate big data processes
- Applying data transformations in a pipeline with Hive or U-SQL
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data.
Need to schedule and manage big data workflows?
This data analysis course teaches you how to use Azure Data Factory to coordinate data movement and transformation using technologies such as Hadoop, SQL, and Azure Data Lake Analytics. You will learn how to create data pipelines that will allow you to group activities to perform a certain task.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
Before you start
- No prerequisites
- Instructor-Led: course contains assignments and exams that have specific due dates, and you complete the course within a defined time period.
- Course ends: Mar 23, 2019