About this course
In Security in Office 365®, you will learn how to plan, implement, and manage the security features of Office 365 in your organization. The Security and compliance center in Office 365 offers a wide variety of security features to protect your users and data in Office 365. You will learn about the different types of threats that can target your organization and how the security features like Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, auditing and Advanced Security Management will protect your organization’s data in Office 365.
What you'll learn
- Understanding threats and data breaches targeting your data.
- Implementing the Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
- Implementing using Office 365 Threat Intelligence.
- Configuring auditing, alerting and reporting in Office 365.
- Using Advanced Security Management in Office 365
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $99.00
Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally